we need to revvive the server (probably not gonna happen)

Mar2_

President
YouTuber
Reaction score
so last night i was thinking of something we could all do to like grab the attention of eld and show him that we all still care about the server but now the server is getting attacked by hackers and stuff and i dont think this project will happen but i will still give my idea ifd you guys wanna work together to make it happen

so what i was thinking of doing is building a big city at 0 0 called something like "live city" and like extend all the highways to the world border and build buildings on the side of the highways and if we wanted to go one step further we could build huge towers or even statues at each corner of the world border, the city would not be claimed to further prove the point that we care about the server and want it to come back and also if eld yuor seeing this this could be a cool vid called like "how my minecraft server revived itself" or smth

Reactions: Elliecat25

Elliecat25

President
Reaction score
oo good idea! btw im forming a group it doesnt have a name but i was thinking maybe the Lucid-Revivors? anyways do you want to join? were trying to revive the server!

Mar2_

President
YouTuber
Reaction score
oo good idea! btw im forming a group it doesnt have a name but i was thinking maybe the Lucid-Revivors? anyways do you want to join? were trying to revive the server!
i would love to join

Elliecat25

President
Reaction score
alright ill show you the entrance to the meeting room next time were online together!

Elliecat25

President
Reaction score
i mean we do need someone to lay the ice on the highways (we can just skip the bedrock part ._.)