[Staff Application] Leokratis

exploreld

Founder
Survivor
Supporter
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Leokratis

How old are you? 27

What time of the day do you usually play? for fun 6-8 but i guess it will change if I moderate

Have you read the server rules? Yes I have read the rules

Why do you want to be a Moderator? To help the server stay peaceful and keep the toxicity out of the server

How have you helped the community grow, and how do you plan on helping as a Moderator? Yes and by reminding the rules to members and have a discuss with them
what they did wrong before take any action

What do you need to improve on? My social skills to talk less formal to the members and make them feel more welcome and not supervised

A user constantly spams chat. You give them a verbal warning, but they call you out in global and make comments about how you are a bad staff member. How do you handle this situation? Well if I already warned him a kick would be ok and if he rejoins and this option is available chat mute for a few hours if this option does not exist ban for 1 day

Two players are arguing about something in global chat, and it starts to annoy everyone else. What do you do? I tell them to top it or move in a private chat

A staff member is muting several players whom you do not feel deserve a mute. What do you do? I inform them about my opinion about it, we discuss it and if we don't come to a conclusion inform you

How do you manage stress? To be honest I dont have so much stress into a point that it blinds me from doing something but if it woes meditation works for me

Anything else to add? I take responsibility seriously and if i become staff my online hours will increase and of course be more friendly which I already am i guess

Mar2_

Architect
YouTuber
Reaction score
should defenitley become staff yes add him to the staff team

_Semiramis

Architect
Reaction score
#Leokratis4Staff
why?: he is a cool dude and sometimes in Leokratis timezone there's no staff online
#thunder4Admin
why? : he is so active (almost 24/7) and there's only one admin (and you) and he isn't really active